FEYNLAB® WASH was primarily engineered to remove stubborn dirt and grime from vehicle surfaces, adding a durable layer of ceramic protection to surfaces. FEYNLAB’s® revolutionary water based ceramic suspension formula, enables WASH to add a glossy and durable layer of ceramic protection to painted and glass surfaces.
Wash is an excellent vehicle maintenance product and surface protection — rolled into one.
When used regularly on uncoated vehicles, WASH lays down a layer of FEYNLAB’s® Ceramic technology. With successive washes, this glossy protective layer builds up to a significant amount of Ceramic protection on the surface. The Ceramic Layer deposited by Wash is not as Hydrophobic as most of the coatings, hence it is recommended to use Ceramic Spray Sealant to boost the hydrophobic effect between washes.
Wash also works exceptionally well on automotive glass and will leave a high level of gloss while creating impressive water sheeting and beading.
FEYNLAB® Wash is not recommended for vehicles already treated with a hydrophobic coating, as it may reduce the overall hydrophobics. However, it is the perfect product for maintaining our Hydro Marine Coating System and should be used on each and every wash for optimal results.
Safe for use on all vehicle exterior surfaces: paint, plastic, metal, glass, carbon fiber etc.
- A heavy foaming car shampoo which deep cleanses vehicles with Smart Surfactant and Encapsulation Technology
- Gloss Enhancing Ceramic protection that bonds to painted, plastic, and glass surfaces
- Safe for all Vehicle Exterior Surfaces: Paint, Plastic, Rubber, Carbon Fiber, Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Anodized Aluminum, Etc.
- The protective ceramic layer on the surface builds up over time with successive washes.
- Excellent Adhesion & Water Repellent (Hydrophobic) Properties on Glass
- Much more durable product for “Wash & Wax” or “Clay & Spray” type Services
250ml Concentrate Bottle.
Mix WASH to 1:100 dilution for regular washes. 1:15 for heavy de-greasing.
Warning: At lower dilution levels, Wash my stain some older plastics, it is extremely concentrated and will strip most waxes/sealants.
Use as a traditional vehicle wash or even as a waterless wash solution.
- Place vehicle in a well lit, cool, & contamination free environment.
- Thoroughly rinse vehicle of all loose dust, debris, and topical contamination — when possible.
Waterless Wash Directions:
- Spray a generous amount onto the surface to encapsulate all dirt and contamination particles.
- Use a clean long nap microfiber towel to gently remove the encapsulated contaminants from the surface.
- Use a secondary towel to dry the panel after washing.
Traditional Wash Directions:
- Rinse vehicle thoroughly of all dust and loose topical contamination.
- Apply a generous and even amount of Wash to vehicle surfaces via foaming trigger bottle or foam cannon.
- Using an appropriate wash mitt, gently and thoroughly clean the surface.
- Rinse the vehicle, from top to bottom, to remove all excess Wash from the surface.
Note: For foam cannon – mix no more than 1oz (30ml) of FEYNLAB® WASH into a 1L container.
– WASH will be phased out Dec 2018 to make room for more cost effective and further developed options.