FEYNLAB® PURE WASH
FEYNLAB® PURE WASH is an impressive deep cleaning car wash soap! IDEAL for the Preparation & Maintenance of Ceramic Coatings because NOTHING is left behind on the surface.
Engineered with great foaming and contamination encapsulation technology, PURE WASH’S true power lies within Feynlab’s Intelligent Cleaning Technology which mechanically latches onto contamination particles for ease of removal while also chemically breaking them down. PURE WASH is a perfect preparation step for regular vehicle maintenance washes, or the application of ceramic nano coatings.
PURE WASH is the natural choice to deeply clean surfaces, maintaining the optimal sheeting and self cleaning characteristics of any coated vehicle (all brands). Most car shampoos leave behind considerable polymers which interfere with a coating’s true water behavior.
When used as Step 1, within the FEYLNAB Optimal Bonding System for Coatings, PURE WASH functions as a true deep cleanser. The nano particles penetrate below the surface removing deep embedded contaminants from the surface with much greater effectiveness than traditional car shampoos. This is step 1 in promoting more effective bonding and performance of ceramic nano coatings.
- Great for use in a Foam Cannon/Lance or with Traditional Wash Buckets
- Attaches and Dissolves Contamination with Foaming and Encapsulation Technology to offer a Truly Deep Cleaning Car Shampoo
- Safe for all Vehicle Exterior Surfaces: Paint, Plastic, Rubber, Carbon Fiber, Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Anodized Aluminum, Etc.
- Perfect Auto Wash to Maintain Optimal Sheeting and Self Cleaning (Hydrophobic) Properties for all Ceramic Coated Surfaces
- Rinses Clean: Leaving Zero Residue Behind, Revealing only the True State of the Surface
- Ideal Preparation Wash for all Vehicle Surfaces Prior to Ceramic Coating Application
- Intelligent Cleaning Technology: No Fillers, Junk Chemicals, Builders, or Caustic Residue Left Behind.
1L Bottle of Concentrate.
Foam Cannon: (max dilution): mix 1oz (30ml) of FEYNLAB® PURE WASH into a 32oz (1L) container.
Traditional Bucket: mix 1oz (30ml) of FEYNLAB® PURE WASH to every 2 or 3 gallons (7.5 or 11L) of water.
Pure Wash is a deep cleanser and may remove less durable waxes, sealants, and topical protection.
- Place vehicle in a well lit, cool, contamination free environment out of direct sunlight.
- Thoroughly Rinse vehicle of all loose dust and topical contamination.
- Apply a generous amount to vehicle surfaces via foam cannon, foaming trigger bottle, or foamy wash mitt.
- Using a gentle wash mitt, gently and thoroughly clean the vehicle from top to bottom.
- Remember to clean the wash mitt after every 2-3 sections.
- If using one wash mitt, its advised to wash the lower 1/3 of the vehicle last, since the heaviest contaminants collect here.
- Rinse the vehicle thoroughly, from top to bottom, removing all excess PURE WASH from the surface.
- Dry vehicle with absorbent Microfiber towels, using compressed air or an air blower for surfaces, crevices, or badges.
Elton Fernandez –
My go to product for both my clients cars as well as shop cars.
1oz of soap goes a long way, super slick, smells great and leaves a great, clean finish.
– Toxix Detailing
Sam Spirer (verified owner) –
The only soap I use and recommend to all our clients. Foams very nicely in a cannon although make sure you clean your cannon with water after every use or it will clog the screens eventually! This soap really does restore hydrophobic properties on dirty vehicles and I’ve done many a swirl free wash with the proper towels using this as my lubricant in my cannon.
Fine Shine Detailing –
How clean this soap makes the surface is truly remarkable!
Great working soap that leaves the surface clean without leaving residue behind
Paul Fugiero (verified owner) –
Little goes a long ways with this one! its an amazing soap that restores hydrophobic properties on caked up dirty vehicles! its all we use in our two bucket method and foam cannon!
WOMCarDetailing (verified owner) –
This is what I recommend to my clients to use, especially after ceramic has been installed. A little goes a long way and it leaves a great finish. Highly recommend.
– Word of Mouth Detailing
Kate Hadland –
We are using up the rest of our soap and swapping to pure wash for all vehicles instead of just our ceramics as the finished product is just so much higher quality!
Works great on Ceramic coatings and regular washes as well, I will never buy a different wash again because this is a far more efficient way to wash a vehicle and leaves and great finish! I also found that the vehicles washed with this soap seem to stay cleaner longer!
Nick CD Marsh –
Exactly what we needed. A shampoo which was just a shampoo, no gimmicks no enhances. Its idiot proof! We recommend this to all our customers as it’s fantastic value for money also – CleanDetail, UK.
Jordan Wells – Gloss Garage Detail –
My go-to soap! Good foaming abilities in a cannon, and has lots of lubricity. Also makes a great microfiber towel detergent!