FEYNLAB® PANEL PREP
FEYNLAB® PANEL PREP is a deep cleaning final step to paint correction. Affectionately known as “Paint Correction Truth Serum,” it removes all polish residue, oils, fillers, and topical contamination from exterior vehicle surfaces, exposing the true condition of surfaces. After a thorough wipe down with Panel Prep, surfaces are ready for final inspection before a ceramic coating or other topical protection application.
Traditional Alcohol based cleaners can only remove light oils. They are no match for the the heavier petroleum based carrier oils and filling components and of most compounds & polishes.
PANEL PREP’s solvent based formulation is engineered to work in two main ways. First the formula physically attaches to light, medium, and heavy carrier oil, filling agents, and other contamination particles to assist in their complete removal. Second, the actives within the formulation work to chemically break down, or dissolve, the attaching bonds of contamination particles. This allows for a deeper level of contamination removal, a squeaky clean surface, and the ability to see the surface’s true condition.
- PANEL PREP easily removes all surface oils or filling agents, revealing the true state of a surface.
- Use of Panel Prep cleans surfaces completely, ensuring optimal bonding of FEYNLAB® or any coating.
- Also works as an excellent streak free glass cleaner
- Body shop safe – 100% silicone free
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms & conditions for approved manufacturers & vehicle types)
- Polycarbonate plastics such as headlights and tail lights
A 500ml Bottle.
- Always wear respirator & gloves during application. Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
- AVOID Contact with Dark Plastic Trim or Textured plastics.
- ONLY apply to surfaces with a Microfiber towel. DO NOT Spray Directly onto Panels or Surfaces.
Prior to application place vehicle in a well lit, temperature controlled 10°C-30°C (50°F-85°F), & contamination free environment.
- Use two clean microfiber towels: Towels A & B.
- LIBERALLY apply PANEL PREP to saturate Towel A.
- Wipe Towel A thoroughly over the surface, leaving an even trail of product over the panel.
- Immediately follow with Towel B to dry and wipe the panel clear.
- Wait at least 10 minutes, after wiping off PANEL PREP, to apply the Feynlab ceramic nano coating of choice or sealant to the panel.
** If any residue remains after using Panel Prep, simply spray a towel 2-3 times with distilled water and wipe the surface clear.
Recommended Maximum Area of Application:
HALF of a door or 1/4 of a hood, then wipe off in same pattern as application.