FEYNLAB® PANEL PREP
FEYNLAB® PANEL PREP is a deep cleaning final step to paint correction. It removes all polish residue, oils, and dust from all exterior vehicle surfaces revealing the true state of the surface. After a thorough wipe down with Panel Prep, the true condition of polished surfaces are revealed and ready for final inspection before ceramic coating or other topical protection application.
Traditional Alcohol based cleaners only remove light oils, leaving behind heavier oils based in petroleum. PANEL PREP is engineered to bond to both the light and heavy oils assisting in their complete removal.
- PANEL PREP easily removes all surface oils or filling agents, revealing the true state of a surface.
- Use of Panel Prep cleans surfaces completely, ensuring optimal bonding of FEYNLAB® or any coating.
- Panel Prep also works as an excellent streak free glass cleaner
- Panel Prep body shop safe – 100% silicone free
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms and conditions for approved manufacturers & vehicle types
- Polycarbonate plastics such as headlights and tail lights
A 500ml Bottle.
- Always wear respirator & gloves during application. Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
- AVOID Contact with Dark Plastic Trim or Textured plastics.
Prior to application place vehicle in a well lit, temperature controlled 10°C-30°C (50°F-85°F), & contamination free environment.
- Using a clean microfiber towel, apply PANEL PREP to the towel. Prime the towel with 3-5 sprays.
- For each section, the size of half a door or a quarter of a hood, apply 3-4 additional sprays to the towel.
- Spread evenly over the surface. Amount of product should be enough to evenly coat the area without over saturation.
- After applying PANEL PREP evenly over the surface, buff the area clear with a clean microfiber towel.+
Recommended Maximum Area of Application:
HALF of a door or 1/4 of a hood, then wipe off in same pattern as application.