FEYNLAB® PANEL PREP
FEYNLAB® PANEL PREP is a deep cleaning final step to paint correction. Affectionately known as “Paint Correction Truth Serum,” it removes all polish residue, oils, and topical contamination from exterior vehicle surfaces, exposing the true state of surfaces. After a thorough wipe down with Panel Prep, the actual condition of polished surfaces are revealed and ready for final inspection before ceramic coating or other topical protection application.
Traditional Alcohol based cleaners only remove light oils, leaving behind heavier oils based in petroleum. PANEL PREP is engineered to bond to both the light and heavy oils assisting in their complete removal while also breaking them down.
- PANEL PREP easily removes all surface oils or filling agents, revealing the true state of a surface.
- Use of Panel Prep cleans surfaces completely, ensuring optimal bonding of FEYNLAB® or any coating.
- Also works as an excellent streak free glass cleaner
- Body shop safe – 100% silicone free
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms and conditions for approved manufacturers & vehicle types
- Polycarbonate plastics such as headlights and tail lights
A 500ml Bottle.
- Always wear respirator & gloves during application. Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
- AVOID Contact with Dark Plastic Trim or Textured plastics.
- ONLY apply to surfaces with a Microfiber towel. DO NO Spray Directly onto Panels or Surfaces.
Prior to application place vehicle in a well lit, temperature controlled 10°C-30°C (50°F-85°F), & contamination free environment.
- Use two clean microfiber towels: Towels A & B.
- LIBERALLY apply PANEL PREP to saturate towel A.
- Wipe Towel A thoroughly over the surface, leaving an even trail of product over the panel.
- Wipe panel with Towel B to dry and buff the panel clear.
Recommended Maximum Area of Application:
HALF of a door or 1/4 of a hood, then wipe off in same pattern as application.