FEYNLAB® TOUCHLESS – A TIME, MONEY & GLOSS SAVER! TOUCHLESS is a revolutionary spray-on & rinse-off ceramic sealant. As the name implies, there is no need to wipe on and buff clear like traditional waxes and sealants, minimizing the risk of marring your vehicle’s finish.
FEYNLAB® TOUCHLESS is an easy to use durable, glossy, hydrophobic, and ultra-slick paint and multi-surface protection. After washing your vehicle, simply spray TOUCHLESS on your vehicle’s paint, glass, plastic, rubber, wheels and rinse off. No more wiping on. No more buffing clear.
Utilizing FEYNLAB’S proprietary covalent bonding mechanism, TOUCHLESS forms a continuous ceramic fluoropolymer layer of protection on all your vehicle’s exterior surfaces. This means durable, long-lasting protection from damaging UV rays, bird droppings, industrial fallout, acid rain, hard water spots and other environmental contaminants.
Because TOUCHLESS is not a dispersion of oil in water, there are no surfectants to rinse away. This means unlike competing “touchless” sealants, FEYNLAB® TOUCHLESS does not require copious amounts of water to work.. There is no need to “flood” the surface with water nor to use a high pressure washer. Instead, only a slight amount of rinse water, or just enough to wet the cleaned vehicle exterior is needed.
FEYNLAB® TOUCHLESS can be used as a stand-alone product or is an ideal product to top & maintain all ceramic coatings, regardless of brand. Continued use of TOUCHLESS ensures your vehicle will be incredibly easy to clean and will maintain its gloss for years to come.
FEYNLAB® TOUCHLESS can also be used around the house to protect and maintain exterior glass windows, solar panels, stone and tile. Don’t forget to spray down your shower doors and tile to protect from soap scum and hard water spot buildup.
- Utilizes covalent bonds for superior durability, providing 3 – 6 months of protection.
- Forms a continuous ceramic fluoropolymer film of protection.
- Low slide angle allows water to release, even on flat surfaces.
- Focus on sheeting rather than beading technology for added durability, self-cleaning and prevention of water spot formation.
- Easy to clean. Stays clean longer.
- Excellent UV protection.
- Use as stand-alone protection or as a topper for ceramic coated vehicles.
- Perfect complimentary protection layer for any ceramic coated vehicle, no matter the brand.
- Safe for all vehicle exterior surfaces: paint, plastic, vinyl, rubber, etc.
- May be applied as a drying aid for additional protection and quick application.
- When applied to wheels, greatly reduces cleaning time and effort.
DURABILITY & APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
Durability – 3 – 6 Months.
- Clear-coated painted surfaces
- Black textured plastics
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
- Paint Protection Film
- Pretty much any exterior vehicle surface
500ml of FEYNLAB® TOUCHLESS
We encourage to always wear gloves when using TOUCHLESS.
Prepping the Surface:
- Place vehicle in a well-lit, cool, & contamination free environment.
- Remove any surface dirt and contaminants using FEYNLAB® PURE WASH or PURE RINSELESS.
- After washing the surface with FEYNLAB® PURE WASH or PURE RINSELESS and while the vehicle is still wet, spray FEYNLAB® TOUCHLESS onto the surface evenly.
- Prepare the TOUCHLESS solution by diluting 1:10 with water for easiest use. For maximum protection, dilute 1:7 with water.
- Unless using a pressurized system, apply TOUCHLESS one panel at a time starting from the top of the vehicle and working your way down.
- Rinse each panel with a pressure washer or hose ensuring you thoroughly rinse the surfaces below the area you are working, as the product will drip and protect everything it touches.
- Dry the surface using a FEYNLAB® TWISTED LOGIC MICROFIBER DRYING TOWEL.
DO NOT APPLY TO HOT SURFACES AS STREAKING MAY OCCUR!
** To use as a Drying Aid: Thoroughly wash the vehicle and rinse clean. Spray TOUCHLESS either directly onto the panel or onto the drying towel and wipe the surface dry. Drying and protecting in one step