FEYNLAB® TEXTILE V3
FEYNLAB® TEXTILE v3 is a water based coating engineered for extreme durability and stain resistance on interior cloth surfaces. TEXTILE V3 is versatile and designed for interior cloth seats and carpets. Once treated, surfaces are simple to clean and protected against accidental spills and stains of all kinds, including common oils. The water based formula allows for little to no odor after drying 12-16 hours.
- Interior Fabric Protection against water spills and staining from extreme weather, children, or pets.
- Durable protection for a minimum of 6-12 months from regular wear and caustic cleaners.
- Surfaces treated with TEXTILE V3 become simple to clean, saving time and money on products.
- Versatile for interior cloth surfaces, cloth seats and carpets.
Durability & Application Surfaces:
Consumer grad. Expected durability of 6 to 12 months on low traffic areas. For best results reapply a small amount to heavily trafficked areas such as floor mats and driver’s seat.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Interior Fabric Surfaces: Upholstery & Carpet.
- Floor Mats
500ml bottle or 5L Jerry Can of FEYNLAB® TEXTILE v3
Always wear respirator & gloves during application. Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
First Thoroughly clean the surface, removing all loose and topical contamination. A clean surface with ensure optimal bonding and durability. If a cleaner has been used, please be certain all detergents and surfactants have been removed from material and the material is dry.
- Spray directly onto cloth seats, floors, mats, saturating the surface.
- Using nitrile or latex gloves, work the product into the surface.
- Follow up with a light misting of TEXTILE V3 over the surface. This technique ensures all fibers are coated on all sides.
- Using a hair dryer, on a heat setting that will not singe your arm, thoroughly dry the applied areas. Don’t place heat too close to the surface.
- Allow treated areas to cure in a well ventilated area, for a minimum of 12-16 hours, preferably 24hrs.
If possible apply coating in temperature controlled environment 10°C-30°C (50°F-85°F). TEXTILE is not affected by high humidity.