FEYNLAB® MARINE ECOWASH
FEYNLAB® MARINE ECOWASH is an impressive deep cleaning marine wash soap! IDEAL for the Preparation & Maintenance of FEYNLAB MARINE CERAMIC COATINGS because NOTHING is left behind on the surface.
Engineered with great contamination encapsulation technology, MARINE ECOWASH’S true power lies within Feynlab’s Intelligent Cleaning Technology which mechanically latches onto contamination particles for ease of removal while also chemically breaking them down. MARINE ECOWASH is a perfect preparation step for regular vessel maintenance washes, or the application of marine grade ceramic nano coatings.
MARINE ECOWASH is the natural choice to deeply clean surfaces, maintaining the optimal sheeting and self -cleaning characteristics of any coated vessel (all brands). Most marine shampoos leave behind considerable polymers which interfere with a coating’s true water behavior.
When used first, within the FEYNLAB Optimal Bonding System for Coatings, MARINE PURE ECOWASH functions as a true deep cleanser. The nano particles penetrate below the surface removing deep embedded contaminants from the surface with much greater effectiveness than traditional marine shampoos. A cleaner surface promotes more effective bonding and performance of the FEYNLAB HYDRO MARINE COATING SYSTEM.
- Attaches and Dissolves Contamination with Encapsulation Technology to offer a Truly Deep Cleaning Marine Shampoo
- Safe for all Exterior Marine Surfaces
- Ammonia-Free & Tint-Safe
- Perfect Marine Wash to Maintain Optimal Sheeting and Self Cleaning (Hydrophobic) Properties for all Ceramic Coated Surfaces
- Intelligent Cleaning Technology: No Fillers, Junk Chemicals, Builders, or Caustic Residue Left Behind.
- Wipes Clean: Leaving Zero Residue Behind, Revealing only the True State of the Surface
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Exterior Marine Surfaces
- Non-Skid Flooring
- & More
1L of FEYNLAB® MARINE ECOWASH
- Always wear gloves when using MARINE ECOWASH.
- DO NOT USE ECOWASH AS A WATERLESS WASH
Ecowash is heavily concentrated. Airborne application from a spray bottle or chemical sprayer may cause serious eye or skin irritation
- AVOID ALL SENSITIVE ELECTRONICS
Directions – Rinseless Wash Method Only
- Add 1oz MARINE ECOWASH per 2 gallons of water to your wash bucket.
- Wash all surfaces using a High-quality wash mitt or Folded Microfiber towel, staying away from electronics.
- Immediately after washing, thoroughly dry washed areas with a high quality microfiber drying towel.
Admire your work. Take lots of pictures. Brag about it to your friends and give the FEYNLAB® team a virtual high five.