FEYNLAB® DETAILER V3
FEYNLAB® DETAILER V3 is more than a 21st century ‘quick detailing spray.’ Utilizing FEYNLAB’s® true nano technology, DETAILER contains water-based polymeric cleaning agents which clings to light layers of dust and contaminants, removing them thoroughly. DETAILER adds a durable layer of significant hydrophobic & ‘self cleaning’ properties and additional gloss to vehicle exterior surfaces. This is by far the most sophisticated “Detailer” on the market.
DETAILER is an ideal product to protect ALL coatings on the market from water spotting during the curing process.
- Much easier to use than V2
- No streaking
- Improved water behavior
- A durable ‘spray sealant’ which doubles as a traditional quick detailing product.
- Use as stand-alone protection or to top ceramic coated vehicles.
- An Excellent spot cleaner or drying aid after washing vehicle surfaces.
- Safe for all vehicle exterior surfaces: paint, plastic, vinyl, rubber, etc.
- Completely water based, Detailer is completely Body Shop safe – silicone free.
- Perfect final step product to protect all coatings from water spotting during curing.
Durability & Application Surfaces
Durability – 3 months.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms and conditions for approved manufacturers & vehicle types
- Black textured plastics
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
500ml Bottle, or 5L Jerry can
- Shake the bottle slightly before use.
- Using a clean microfiber towel, apply DETAILER V3 to the towel. Initially Prime a new towel with 2-4 sprays.
- For each section apply 1-2 additional sprays to the towel. For this purpose, a section is considered to be about the size of half a door or the quarter of a hood.
- Spread DETAILER V3 evenly over the surface. The amount of product should be enough to evenly coat the area without over saturation.
- After applying, immediately wipe the area clear with another clean microfiber towel, or flip towel to the dry side and gently wipe clear.
* To use as a Drying Aid: Thoroughly wash the vehicle and rinse clean. Spray DETAILER either directly onto the panel or onto the drying towel and wipe the surface dry. Drying and protecting in one step!