FEYNLAB® CERAMIC – Version 2
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC thick protective ceramic nano coating engineered for extreme durability & protection for painted automotive surfaces. As an ultra-high solids coating CERAMIC adds intense: gloss, U.V. & heat protection, chemical resistance, and increased protection from the light ‘love marks’ of washing .
Typically high solids coatings are difficult to install. FEYNLAB engineered CERAMIC for both hearty protection and an installer friendly experience. These combining factors make for a product that performs, lasts, and pleases vehicle owners.
- FEYNLAB® CERAMIC is a thick, durable, and economical high-solids professional nano coating with straightforward application.
- Certified installers may offer CERAMIC at a competitive market price while equaling or surpassing other brands in terms of durability and performance.
- Ease of application for a high solids coating was a priority during CERAMIC’s development. This innovation quickly distinguished it from the competition. CERAMIC is exceptionally forgiving with dwell times up to 25 minutes (Times vary due to temperature and humidity).
- CERAMIC’s impressive properties include; excellent heat resistance, brilliant gloss, and industry leading UV and chemical resistance.
- FEYNLAB’s® true nano technology and bonding chemistry allows for an unparalleled level of protection. The formula penetrates further into the existing paint structure than anything else available.
CERAMIC is only for professional use by FEYNLAB™ Approved and Accredited installers. Do not attempt to apply this product without training.
Durability, Warranty & Approved Surfaces
Warranty Period – 3 yrs.
Application includes 1 component layer, reaching a maximum film build up to 3 microns.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms and conditions for approved manufacturers & vehicle types)
- Black textured plastics (test if unsure)
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
Unopened – 1 year. Opened – Use within 1-2 months. ALWAYS keep cap on bottle when not in use.
30ml (1oz) FEYNLAB® CERAMIC (enough for 1 mid-sized vehicle)
Version 2 updates
- CERAMIC V2 brings the hydrophobics, gloss and ease of install in line with the crowd favorite, CERAMIC LITE, all while maintaining and improving upon its already stellar chemical, UV and heat resistance, film thickness, extreme durability and depth of color
- Due to the increased hydrophobics and slickness, Top Coat may not be required with CERAMIC V2 installations, depending on the customers’ preferences
- The changes to packaging include the addition of “Version 2” to both the bottle and box labels.