FEYNLAB® CERAMIC – Version 2
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC V2 is a thick protective ceramic nano coating engineered for extreme durability & protection for painted automotive surfaces. As an ultra-high solids coating CERAMIC V2 adds intense: gloss, U.V. & heat protection, chemical resistance, and increased protection from the light ‘love marks’ of proper washing.
Typically high solids coatings are difficult to install. FEYNLAB engineered CERAMIC V2 for both hearty protection and an installer friendly experience. These combining factors make for a product that performs, lasts, and pleases vehicle owners.
- FEYNLAB® CERAMIC V2 is a thick, durable, and high-solids professional nano coating with straightforward application.
- Certified installers may offer CERAMIC V2 at a competitive market price while equaling or surpassing other brands in terms of durability and performance.
- A protective high solids coating with efficient application was a priority during CERAMIC V2’s development. This innovation quickly distinguished it from the competition.
- Impressive properties include: excellent heat resistance, brilliant gloss, and industry leading UV and chemical resistance.
- FEYNLAB’s® true nano technology and bonding chemistry allows for an unparalleled level of protection. The formula penetrates further into the existing paint structure than most available coatings.
CERAMIC Version 2 is for professional use only by FEYNLAB™ Certified and Accredited Installers.
Durability, Warranty & Approved Surfaces
Warranty Period – 3 yrs.
Application includes 1 component layer, reaching a maximum film build up to 3 microns.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms and conditions for approved manufacturers & vehicle types)
- Black textured plastics (test if unsure)
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
Unopened – 1 year. Opened – Use within 1-2 months. ALWAYS keep cap on bottle when not in use.
30ml (1oz) FEYNLAB® CERAMIC V2 (enough for 1 mid-sized vehicle)
Version 2 updates
- CERAMIC V2 brings the hydrophobics, gloss and ease of install in line with the crowd favorite, CERAMIC LITE, all while maintaining and improving upon its already stellar chemical, UV and heat resistance, film thickness, extreme durability and depth of color
- Due to the increased hydrophobics and slickness, Overcoat may not be required with CERAMIC V2 installations, depending on the customers’ preferences
- The changes to packaging include the addition of “Version 2” to both the bottle and box labels.