FEYNLAB® CERAMIC PRIMER
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC PRIMER is an economical and easy to use finishing polish & professional coating base layer. Application provides a new ready-to-be-coated layer that will not mar or scratch during removal or the coating application, saving our Certified Installers countless hours of frustrating, unnecessary labor. You can also be confident that you are providing your customers with the ultimate gloss and clarity and most importantly durability of their FEYNLAB® Coating.
FEYNLAB’s® true nano technology and bonding chemistry allows for an unparalleled level of protection since the formula penetrates further into the existing paint structure than anything else available.
120ml Bottle FEYNLAB® CERAMIC PRIMER
Always wear respirator & gloves during application. Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
CERAMIC PRIMER Application Directions:
Prior to application place vehicle in a well-lit, temperature controlled 10°C-30°C (50°F-85°F), & contamination free environment. Make sure you have plenty (4 or more) new microfiber towels, 2 or 3 microfiber finishing pads and plenty of lighting.
Begin shaking CERAMIC PRIMER vigorously for 30 seconds.
Thoroughly clean the vehicle using FEYNLAB® PURE WASH or FEYNLAB® PURE RINSELESS. Follow with a topical decontamination clay treatment using FEYNLAB® PRIME. If necessary, use a ferrous iron removal product in order to remove all embedded iron deposits from vehicle paint pores that cannot be removed with a regular clay treatment.
Next, polish vehicle surfaces to the highest level desired by the client using a combination of FEYNLAB® F100 HEAVY CUT COMPOUND and FEYNLAB® F500 MEDIUM POLISHING COMPOUND. After compounding and before using CERAMIC PRIMER, remove all polish oils using FENLAB® PANEL PREP to ensure optimal bonding and durability of the FEYNLAB® CERAMIC PRIMER. FEYNLAB® CERAMIC PRIMER replaces the use of FEYNLAB® F1000 FINISHING POLISH.
CERAMIC PRIMER Instructions:
Once the panel has been wiped with PANEL PREP (after compounding) and is ready for final polishing:
- Apply 3-4 pea-sized drops of CERAMIC PRIMER to a microfiber finishing pad or a foam pad in order to “prime” the pad.
- Spreading: Start the polisher at a slow speed (1-2 on a Rupes DA Polisher) until CERAMIC PRIMER is spread out evenly over the working area. After passing over the initial section, the pad will be “primed” and will require less product on subsequent sections. Typically, 2 pea-sized drops will be all that’s needed for subsequent 2ft x 2ft polishing sections.
- Polishing: after spreading turn the polisher to a medium speed (3 – 4 on a Rupes). Make 1 to 2 passes with the pad. Finish by wiping the area clear with a clean soft microfiber towel.
- Work around the vehicle, polishing until all panels are completed.
- Wait a minimum 1.5 hours, after wiping CERAMIC PRIMER clear, to begin vehicle coating application with your preferred FEYNLAB Ceramic Coating.
* * IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE PANEL PREP AFTER POLISHING PANELS WITH CERAMIC PRIMER.