FEYNLAB® Rubberized Clay Sponge
Just as effective as traditional clay bars, the Feynlab rubberized polymer sponge effectively removes above surface bonded contaminants. When used with Feynlab Prime, this clay sponge will safely remove paint overspray, rail dust, brake dust, and other bonded contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings, chrome and smooth plastics.
The rubberized polymer sponge is proven to last 3x times longer than conventional clay bars. Say goodbye to constantly needing to flip the clay bar after each section! Just clean it in your wash solution and keep rolling. This sponge fits perfectly in the palm of your hand for an exceptional user experience.
Also, with this technology you can drop your sponge on the shop floor because simply rinsing the sponge with clean water will put you right back in business! This sponge can be used over and over again to restore brilliance to automotive surfaces.
We also recommend that brand new sponges be “broken in” on glass before using on Automotive paint. This removes the transportation barrier from the manufacturing of the clay, and will reduce marring.
- Wash with ꜰᴇʏɴʟᴀʙ® ᴘᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱʜ and dry your car thoroughly to remove as much dirt, grime, and other contaminants as possible.
- Dilute Prime 1:15 for use as clay lubricant. Note this is different than the dilution specified on the bottle.
- Spray a significant amount of Feynlab Prime on the sponge and car paint.
- Slide the sponge with the rubberized polymer portion facing the surface gently back and forth over the lubricated area using little to no pressure as possible while still maintaining control of the sponge.
- Add more lubricant if the sponge sticks while you’re trying to slide it.
- Keep moving sponge over area until the surface feels smooth.
- Dry area using a clean microfiber towel.
- Repeat on the rest of the vehicle and it is now ready to add your favorite protectant!
*Note* While Feynlab Prime is recommended, you may use your clay lube of choice.