FEYNLAB® ALL-PURPOSE DRESSING
Utilizing water-based reactive silicon, FEYNLAB® ALL PURPOSE DRESSING not only provides a protective barrier from the elements but also offers incredible UV protection to all sensitive surfaces.
This all-purpose dressing and UV protectant does not leave an overly shiny surface or an oily film behind. There is no greasy feel that will turn into a dirt and dust magnet! The water-based formulation may be diluted to your preference for each surface, leaving behind a factory look and satin feel on the interior. Apply at full strength for a little extra shine on your exterior trim, engine bay plastics, and tires.
Not only does FEYNLAB® ALL PURPOSE DRESSING protect and leave a factory look and feel, but it can also restore faded trim, plastic, vinyl, rubber, and leather. Surfaces treated with this UV protectant dressing will require less maintenance and cleaning and will retain that “New Car Look” longer.
Durability & Application Surfaces:
Expected durability involves many variables such as abrasion to the surface, thickness of the application, weather, and type of surface. However, expect at least one (1) month or more in durability.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Exterior hard plastic trim
- Soft-touch interior plastic
- Engine bay
500ml Bottle or 5L Bottle
Before application, place the vehicle in a well-lit area with a temperature ranging from 10 degrees Celsius – 30 degrees Celsius (50-85 F) and contaminant-free. Make sure you have plenty of microfiber towels or microfiber applicator sponges.
- Spray FEYNLAB® ALL PURPOSE DRESSING on a microfiber towel or microfiber applicator pad and wipe onto the surface.
- After applying to the entire surface, go back and smooth out/level the product with the microfiber towel or microfiber applicator.
- Additional layers can be applied for added protection or shine.
- Always test on interior plastics first to determine the dilution ratio best for the level of shine desired.
FEYNLAB® ALL PURPOSE DRESSING is ready to use in the bottle. However, if you desire to decrease the level of shine, dilute up to 1:4 with distilled water.