FEYNLAB® CERAMIC NANO SEALANT
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC NANO SEALANT is a simple to use, super glossy, extremely hydrophobic, highly durable, and UV protective ceramic ‘sealant’ for all exterior vehicle surfaces. In addition to outstanding durability and performance, CERAMIC NANO SEALANT adds a brilliant shine and richness to painted and plastic surfaces. This simple wipe on / wipe off formula, makes CERAMIC NANO SEALANT perfect protection for all vehicles.
- Safe on most surfaces, excluding textiles and fabrics.
- Adds a deep gloss and richness and to painted and plastic exterior surfaces.
- A super hydrophobic which causes water to sheet off and inhibits dirt & contamination surface bonding.
- Simple and Quick Wipe on, Wipe off application method.
- Durable stand-alone ‘sealant’ type of product with a minimum durability of 4-6 months .
- Contains Quaternary ammonium
Durability & Application Surfaces:
Durability 4-6 months.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces
- Black textured plastics
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
- Natural stone
A 120ml Bottle.
Thoroughly clean vehicle using FEYNLAB® PURE WASH. Follow with a topical decontamination clay treatment using FEYNLAB® PRIME.
- Place vehicle in a well lit, cool, and contamination free environment out of direct sunlight.
- Thoroughly rinse vehicle of all loose dust, debris, and topical contamination — when possible.
- Clean exterior surfaces using PURE WASH for traditional wash, or PURE RINSELESS for waterless or rinseless wash methods.
- Using a clean microfiber towel, apply CERAMIC NANO SEALANT to the working section.
- Spread evenly over the surface. Amount of product should be enough to evenly coat the area without over saturation.
- After applying, allow CERAMIC NANO SEALANT a dwell time of 3-4 min.
- After 4min, buff the area clear with another clean microfiber towel.
Recommended Maximum Area of Application:
HALF of a door or 1/4 of a hood, then wipe off in same pattern as application.
Carefully inspect all finished panels for leftover residue during the final wipe. Commonly edges, emblems, and other tight areas may contain some remaining residue. Product residue is much easier to remove if caught soon after final wipe than later on.